The Riga Investment and Tourism Agency is launching a new program that will offer foreign companies to spend a week in Riga and learn more about the business opportunities in our city. It is a chance to explore Riga’s investment environment in more detail and receive a tailor-made visit agenda that will include meetings with city leadership, business consultancies and key-opinion leaders relevant to your industry as well as company visits.
The agency will cover travel (plane), accommodation and co-working space expenses for 5 working days this autumn. Applying companies should meet the following criteria:
- Working in technology and innovation-based industry;
- Have an annual turnover exceeding 10 million EUR;
- Employ more than 50 employees;
- Currently without a registered legal structure or subsidiary in Latvia;
- With a desire to discover new regions and business locations for future business development;
- Ready to spend a fully paid working week (flight, coworking space and accommodation will be covered) in Riga with a team of up to 5 colleagues;
Please fill out this FORM, and we will invite you to an interview for more details in case of a positive result!
We are waiting for your application until the end of October 2022.
For more information, you can contact Project Manager Mārtiņš Pakalniņš - Martins.Pakalnins@riga.lv